Thursday, August 25, 2011

Life has changed as I know it...

Well, life has definitely changed for me since the last time I posted. My running life has become non-exsistent. The kids and I have moved to a new town which in itself is good, as I am not 5 min from work and not over an hour. But we have moved in with M. M and I have had a VERY complicated relationship over the last almost 3 years. He works with me and I love him so much, however he is also in the National Guard. Imagine Michael Holden on Army Wives...that is M, to a T. Currently M is deployed in Afghanistan and won't be back until May of 2012. A and J started their new school on Wednesday and me, I'm getting ready to get off my butt here and change clothes and take myself downstairs to the treadmill. I have to pull myself up and make myself start running again. I need something for me...and something that makes me feel okay again. This deployment has jacked up so much....and I don't know where M and I are on the commitment/life track and that scares me. I am trying to be the Army Strong girl that he needs me to be, but damn this is hard....harder than I know how to deal with most of the time. I am trying....

No comments:

Post a Comment